2012년 1월 17일 화요일

Letter to my classmate Yerin♡

To my lovely classmate Yerin♡
 Hi Yerin!! I am your classmate Siwon. 1 month we spent together passed in a flash. I still remember you when I met you at the first they. You might not saw me but I'm for sure that I saw you. And I am feeling very good to be friendly with you for 1 month. You and I had many good memories I think such as reading Internet Fiction(?) etc.. Anyway, I had good time with you.
 I also feel very thankful to you very much. You helped me a lot and you listened to my stories such as about our roommate or other people. But, I sometimes felt disappointed to you. But, I really do not care about it now because it was also a memory to me.
 On Saturday, we are going back to our own home. And the time we spent together is finished. However, I will never forget you!!! Even though GLPS is ended I hope we can call each other!!
 I ♡ U

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기